We are Clínica Rivera
Clínica Rivera is the largest plastic surgery, reconstructive and odontology clinic in Costa Rica, as a result of twelve years’ work done with dedication, professionalism and growth in improving quality of life.
We project ourselves nationally and internationally, with exclusive technology. Our team of professionals are constantly trained in the latest technology and treatments.
We implement repairing treatment with clinical and cosmetic results that have given new life to hundreds of patients with one aim in common: to feel better about themselves.
Headed by Dr. Erick Rivera, surgeon graduated from Universidad Javeriana of Colombia, Clínica Rivera is more than just a medical center; it is a Physical and Emotional Change and Transformation Ecosystem. Our community lives within us.
We want to invite you to smile with us.
Your transformation begins now.
Dr. Erick Rivera, Maxillofacial Surgeon
Doctor in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, specialized in caring for patients with teeth that have been subjected to impacts, have facial pain, and jawbone growth disorders.
Besides providing adequate treatment to accident victims having facial injuries, Dr. Rivera is specialized in the placement of dental implants, aesthetic facial surgery and attending to patients with oral cancer, tumors and cysts of the jawbones and cervical area.
His advanced training in anesthetics allows him to offer quality service, with utmost comfort for the patient and safety at the practice.
Erick Rivera Paniagua
○ Concepts and Fundamentals of Modern Odontology, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá, Colombia, 2009
○ Advanced Training in Corrective Jaw Surgery, AO Foundation, Bogotá, Colombia, 2009
○ Advanced Training in Internal Orbit Reconstructive Surgery, AO Foundation, Bogotá, Colombia, 2010
○ International Pre-congress of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Implantology, Asociación Colombiana de Cirugía Oral y Maxilofacial, Bogotá, Colombia, 2010
○ International Congress of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Implantology, Asociación Colombiana de Cirugía Oral y Maxilofacial, Bogotá, Colombia, 2010
○ Basic Principles of Cranial-maxillofacial Surgery, AO Foundation, Bogotá, Colombia, 2010
○ 6th International Congress of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Caracas, Venezuela, 2010
○ 7th International Congress of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Caracas, Venezuela, 2011
○ Training in Distraction Osteogenesis and Orthognathic Surgery, course given by Dr. César Guerrero, Synthes, Bogotá, Colombia, 2011
○ 20th ICOMS World Congress of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, IAOMS, Santiago, Chile, 2011
○ Medical-surgical Treatment of Armed Conflict Victims, given by CIRC, Bogotá, Colombia, 2012
○ Guided Bone Regeneration and Aesthetic Treatment of the Anterior Sector, Bogotá, Colombia, 2012